Monday, February 10, 2014

Laid Back



wow my forehead is too freaking big for lyf. 
Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Parent's Closet
Legging's: Parent's Closet
Shoes: Nordstrom 
Bag: Dooney and Bourke
Gold Chain: Cotton On
I didn't get a close up of the rings because I'm so smart and I toats remembered to. Once again sorry for the bad photos, I've just been so busy there. I never have time to actually "sit down" and dedicate myself to "quality" photos. 
I shall leave you with..
"Call me big poppa" 
I don't know the jacket kind of has that feels, you feels?



Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely in your outfit, and the jacket is really cool! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete