An award!? Why, yes, The Liebster Award has been recently ( not really, more like a month ago, but only now getting to it..) awarded to me by two lovely girls named Trinh and Yins from styllifefashion. I am truly, truly thankful, and super stoked that my blog has reached some sort of mile stone. I really want to say THANK YOU <33333 (: to anyone and everyone who ha viewed or left a comment on any of my posts! I am still making little progress, but at least it's adding up slowly! I love all of you. (:
Moving on.. you're proably wondering what in the world I'm talking about, let's jump right on in!
What is the Liebster Award?
- From my understanding, it is basically like a chain award like chain mail but on blogs in a form of an award). This award is passed around to upcoming bloggers with 200 followers or less. The nominated blogger then passes it on to 11 more bloggers with 200 followers or less, passing along 11 questions, of thier making, that are to be answered by the fellow bloggers tagged. I really hope this makes sense. I was pretty confused when I was nominated so I had to seprately google the award, which you should toatally do if you aren't understanding my ramble, I totally understand!
**I only have four followers linked to blogger.com as of now ( 3 are family memebers) BUT, I do have 12 on bloglovin! Lol, whoo.
**Originally the Liebster award required the nominee to only tag 5 bloggers, since I follow mainly already established bloggers I will only be tagging 5 bloggers, please no hate!
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose 11( in my case, 5) bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.
Questions given to my by: styllifefashion
1. If you could start your life all over, would you change anything?
Yes, and no. I mean who would'nt want to change a few things here in there? There have been so many times where I could've aoided some messy situations, times where I could've pushed myself harder to get better grades, and so on, but the past is the past. The moments that have happened in my life happened for a reason and has made me who I am today. I regret so many choices I've made, but each time I learned something from it, and every mistake and depressing momment had a purpose. God gave me this life and he gave me these obstacles to help me and make me stronger.
2. What is your favourite travel destination thus far?
Hmm, this is pretty hard to answer. I think I have to go with either Taiwan or the L.A./Orange County area. I love Taiwan because they have amazing food and their shopping deals are ridiculous. I love L.A. because I have family members/family friends that reside there and know how to hook a qurl up with the best food. (Plus disneyland~)
3. What song best relate to you? (Based on lyrics)
Eeek! This is really hard to answer. I don't really think one specific song really applies to the many crazy aspects of my life. I can be really bipolar sometimes so, I don't know. I listen to too many songs! I can;t choose. Sorry. Lol
4. What do you like most about where you live? And where is it?
I live in the middle of no where. Lol, jk, sort of. I basically live in a city no one has ever heard of in Sunny Calfornia. There's not much to so here, but if I had to choose, I guess I'd say I love the diversity in my city/area. There is literally every nationality mixed all together in this little area I live in, and it's quite comforting. Sometimes other people that move from some not so diverse areas into where I live get really shocked and kind of freaked out because how different we are?
5. Gelato or sorbet?
6. Marvel or DC Comics?
7. What is the craziest thing you ever did?
I'm pretty crazy all over so..
8. Do you have any regrets? If you could go back in time, would you fix it?
Yes, yes, yes. Refer to question one porfavor!(:
9. Are you happy with how life's treating you?
No, I'm actually really struggling through several ways, but when I think about it again, I am. I mean I'm alive, God has provided my life, shelter, food, family, and friends. Sometimes I just let depressing stuff and hurtful words get to me to easily, but I just need to learn how to see pass it more often.(:
10. Good news first or bad news first?
Hmm, depends? I don't really think I have a preference.
11. Android or Iphone?
Android! But I like Iphones too? ish
(not in any specifc order)
Rules and Questions for the Nominees/FAQ:
*Please refr back to me(:
*Tag anywhere from 5-11 bloggers
*Sorry if this is a repeat award for you
Questions for the nominee:
1. Describe your personality in one word.
2. What is your dream job?
3.Blue or Pink?
4. Smoothies or frozen yogurt?
5. Are you content with where your life is at right now?
6. Quick, a random fact!
7. What is your favorite movie/and,or Television show?
8. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
9. What inspires your blog?
10. Blogging tip for your fellow bloggers?
**I'd love to check new bloggers out and add them to this list! Comment below?(: