Thursday, July 11, 2013

June Favorites/ Beauty Makeup Product Review

June Favorites:

Video:



Reviews:

1. Maybelline Rocket Mascara BUY  here (Target) or here (Ulta).

I have wrote a review about this before so I won't write about it again, you can read the review HERE I will say that it continues to impress me and always gives a natural intensity to the lashes.


2. EOS Lip Balm in Lemondrop BUY here (ULTA) or here (EOS)




I'm the type of person that puts lip balm on every day, there are those occasional days where I forget of course. I use to use EOS lip balm (Summer Fruit) but once I finished it the new Maybelline Baby lips line came out so I decided to hop on the band wagon and switch to that. I went through I think three tubes (one I had to throw away half full because I slammed it in the car door eek, it became to ratchet to continue using..). I came back to EOS because the Baby Lips just wasn't cutting it. My lips would be nice and moisturized in the morning then once it reached about early noon my lips would start drying up and have this weird sticky dry feeling. My lips stay moisturized longer now using EOS and even when they fade they don't leave that dry stick feeling. The only problem I have with it is that it can be slightly stick after first applying it, but just give it alittle while to settle down and you're pretty much good to go!

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch (#25) and NYX lip liner in Dolly Pink (#839) BUY THIS here (ULTA) or here (NYX Website)


Hand Swatches of both:
In natural sunlight:

With Flash Inside:

BABY LIPS: PIN PUNCH ALONE:
The baby lips applied on the lips itself is more of a nude pink. For example the picture below:



NYX DOLLY PINK LIP LINER APPLIED ALONE:
The NYX lip liner can be slightly drying, and after I remove it I feel like it sort of hurts my lips. However. nothing a little EOS lip balm can't fix! Below are pictures of the NYX lip liner applied on my lis alone (without the baby lips)



Baby Lips with NYX Lip Liner Together
*** I honestly could not capture the true color of how the lips look in person on camera. :( I promise you that they are way more intense in person and pink! (Like Niki Minaj lips!)



4.  Tea Tree Face Mask from THE BODY SHOP BUY here ($15.50 in the USA)




This is one of the best face masks I have ever used. My skin is highly sensitive and I'm often allergic to a lot of things/react badly to many products. This is works just fine for my skin. I like to use it as a quick fix! If I feel a few zits coming up or some of my zits are getting worse I slap this on and wait (5-10 minutes, I sometimes leave it on even longer due to being distracted or just cause I feel like it's better for my skin, but I don't know if that's good for you so follow my actions at your own risk!) Comment below if you know that leaving on a mask too long is bad for you or how long is the maximum to leave it on! :D
This is I think my third container of this fancy stuff, I love it and highly recommend it. It leaves your skin leaving cool and soft! Please do use a moisturizer after this though! Tea Tree face products are highly good for acne prone skin so if you suffer from acne try a few tea tree products.

Thanks you everyone for reading! That concludes my June 2013 Beauty Product Favorites! Don't forget to check out my June favorites video where I ramble about my favorite clothing items too and sneak peak and outfit of the day! (: XOXO much love!






2 comments:

  1. Sales of professional massage products of top quality like e.g massage oil, neutral massage oil, massage cream, essential oils & massage accessories.
    Massage products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you provide one of the best Makeup product for luxury brand. Thanks............


    wholesale cosmetics & Buy cosmetic bags

    ReplyDelete