Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gangster with the Cuz~

This is a late post. I've been so busy all day everyday that all my posts are late -___-. Anyways, I hung out with my cousin, I think, last week in Roseville. It was long overdue. Here are some sassy pictures of our adventure!(:

1. In the Car :D

 2. Picked up the cuz, and off to a quick lunch!




Toats recommend this place! Check out my yelp review! I ordered the lunch combo, for only $5.95

3. Now off to Rosewood!/ At Rosewood, chilling like villains.

In the cellar/ idk what this place is called...






Chilling by the fountain/backyard.




We living the ratch life~

Outfit~









We named the snail in the background Fred, well my cousin did. She is the snail queen.
AND that is what my day consisted of on May 27, 2013. It ended with a fight with my sister, and a depressed drive home, but I still had a great day with the family! :D


Shop our outfits here:

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment