Sunday, May 5, 2013

Can't Upload Pictures to Blogger/ Blogspot?

For the longest time I was unable to upload pictures on to my blog, and I finally found out why!
Before I tell you what might be the main reason, at least in recent times, here is what Blogspot/Google suggests:

(click picture to go to actual link)
Forgot how to clear cashe and cookies? Here is a useful link teaching you how: How to clear cashe and cookies

If none of the options above work, than either you have a slightly more complicated problem ORRR...
like me, and a lot of other bloggers discovered, you need to download Google Chrome! Since Blogger is under Google, I guess Google is trying to get more chrome users. I previously was using FireFox, but I downloaded Google Chrome and now everything works just fine.

Alternative options?
Download your pictures to Picsa, and when you click upload or use the other options.
Friendly Reminder: You can still use your preferred browser, and download chrome to use for blogging!



Follow me via: lookbook // instagram // youtube // bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Really awesome blog and thanks for sharing best info about " Can't Upload Pictures to Blogger/ Blogspot? " . i like this post. really good work. keep it up.. visit more info:- Youtube Support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks this post has helped me a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been able to upload pictures for the last 3 months. I was so sad after spending so much time and money creating my blog. Downloading CHROME was the solution. I can't believe that's all it was. Thank you!
    www.camusrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete