Sunday, May 26, 2013

Black Jumper/ Romper

Hey everyone! This was my very simple, casual outfit for mother's day!(: <33
Originally when I was planning to wear this black romper/jumper (purchased from Forever 21 a year and a half ago) I wanted to dress this whole thing up. However, once I put it on in the morning, I really fell in love with the simplicity of it so I decided to just wear it plain that day. I will most likely wear this sometime soon again and dress it up! I paired the plain black jumper with the belt/ribbon/cloth (lol) it came with. My Dooney and Bourke purse was a perfect match with my shoes, and both complimented the plain black jumper very well. I am only 5'1, so I promise you this outfit will probably look a lot better on a taller person!






* Layered a light weight blouse over later that day.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY MOTHER. She is the best thing on the planet, and I am so grateful and thankful for her. Happy belated/future Mother's Day to all the deserving mothers out there!(:
Family Portrait below!






No comments:

Post a Comment