Thursday, March 21, 2013

Late Post : Casual Outfit for a Gloomy Day

A few weeks old outfit of the day!
What am I wearing?


Accessories:
  • Necklace from Forever 21
  • Mood Ring from CGA
  • Bracelet from Cotton On
Clothing:
  • Green Utility/Anorak Jacket with Gold detailing: BCBG Max Azria. ( Stolen from my mom heheh ;) She had had this for many many many years)
  • White Sheer Blouse: Forever 21
  • Black Leggings: Walmart
  • Leopard Print Sperry Top-Siders <3 (Copped from the Nordstrom Rack for about 30 bucks cheaper than original price!)
INSPIRE: Buy Similar items at:
Accessories:
 Hope you guys enjoy, and thanks for anyone who reads this (which will probably be no one. =( My blog for myself lol. #sadlyf)










1 comment:

  1. Your hair is fantastic! Love the cheetah print shoes, too!

    I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and follow if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete